We all heard the news on May 27 that Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali collaborated with BSNL India to fulfill the most incredible plan of launching a 5G SIM card in India. Yes, you heard it right. Patanjali 5G SIM card will be made available soon in collaboration with BSNL. The news is confirmed. However, no fixed date has been told for this release.
Baba Ramdev took an initiative of providing Swadeshi SIM card and this is the reason why Patanjali launched Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM cards will some of the best 5G recharge plans and offers. The news is that this SIM card will be made available in the BSNL counter in India. There is approximately 5 lakh BNSL counters. Also, the SIM cards will be available for the Patanjali employees only at first. After the successful implementation for the Patanjali employees, they will soon be made available for general public. We still have to wait for the date of release of the Patanjali 5G SIM cards in India.
How to buy Patanjali SIM Cards?
Firstly, you should be aware of the fact that Patanjali 5G SIMs will only be available for the Patanjali employees and its members. If you are working in Patanjali and are looking to buy BNSL-Patanjali SIM card, then only you can buy it.
- Visit the nearest BSNL center in your city.
- Show your identity proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card. Driving License)
- Carry a photo along with you.
- Complete the paperwork.
- You need to give the Photostat of Patanjali employee card as well.
- You will get the SIM card hand to hand.
When be Patanjali SIM Card available for Common Public?
We know that Patanjali SIM cards are exclusively available for its employees. After the employees test it and give the feedback and the results come out to be positive, the company will be launching these 5G Patanjali SIM cards for the general public as well. For now, you can use the JIO SIM cards.
What is offered by Patanjali SIM Cards?
We have already told you about different offers on Patanjali SIM card, but they are yet to be available after the launch of SIM. The Patanjali SIM card Recharge offers and plans can be checked here. The employees of the company can take full advantage of these offers and plans. There are few other offers that you will get along with the SIM purchase:
- The users of Patanjali SIM card will get direct 10% off on making the purchase of Patanjali Products through Swadeshi Samriddhi Sim Card.
- The medical insurance of 2.5 lakh INR and a life insurance of 5 lakh INR is available along with the SIM card.
- In just 144INR, the user gets unlimited calling, 100SMS, 2GB per day for a month.
This is what Patanjali-BSNL 5G SIM card is offering to all its users. Isn’t it fantastic?